Early Years Practitioners
We are looking to recruit three, NVQ Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioners, for our new preschool opening in September as part of Wellow Primary School near Romsey.
Hours: 2 x 33 hours per week, term time only, consisting of two full days (8am-6pm) and three half days (8am-1pm/ 1pm-6pm to be confirmed on appointment) – salary £13,477
1x 29 hours per week, term time only, consisting of one full day (8am-6pm) and four half days (8am-1pm/ 1pm-6pm to be confirmed on appointment) – salary £11,844
This teacher led, term time only facility will take up to 20 children from 2-4 years, and is set within Wellow Primary School itself, enjoying the same attractive grounds and facilities.
You will be responsible for supporting the team in ensuring that all children receive stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age, stage of development and individual needs.
You must have excellent people and communication skills as you will liaise with parents, staff across the school and other professionals from outside agencies.
This is a great opportunity to join a large, friendly and committed team who work well together and for each other.
The successful candidates will:
• Have obtained English qualifications to GCSE Grade 4, or their equivalent.
• Be committed to the highest possible levels of achievement for every pupil
• Be cheerful, flexible and approachable
• Show initiative within the role and have good time management skills
• Be a hard-working team player in order to support the growth and development of the children in our care.
• Have the patience and imagination to encourage children to build on their skills.
• Have some understanding and experience with children.
We can offer:
• The chance to be a part of a highly-skilled and friendly team in a 2-11years school
• The opportunity to develop own skills and experience in all aspects of Early Years child care
• Training and CPD opportunities together with a supportive and dedicated team
• Sick pay and a pension scheme
Applications should be completed electronically using the Hampshire Support Staff application form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org